Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change back my default cursor on my computer?

I had a program downloaded for cursors (by accident) and used one of the cursors. I since then deleted the program. How do I change my cursor back to the default white arrow?How do I change back my default cursor on my computer?
You can change it using Control Panel | Mouse. However, I would recommend you scan your computer from trojans and spyware. There are some spyware applications which exist that come in the form of free mouse pointers. They tend to install a toolbar in Internet Explorer.



You can use this service if you don't have a virus/spyware scanner installed:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/How do I change back my default cursor on my computer?
Change Windows theme for your system
go to controll panle



should be in there





hope i helped

have a nice day



ctfy.kidsareus.co.uk
Try going to Control Panel, Mouse and click on the Pointers tab then choose what you want, click Apply then click OK. You may need to reboot for the change to take effect.
start, control panel, mouse, pointers, you can reset to default there.
Open Control Panel you will find it once you hit the start button. Once opened double click on Mouse and a dialogue box appears. On this dialogue box click on the Pointers tab and select the pointer of your choice and click ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment