Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I hide everything around my default picture on myspace?

So, I was wondering how to hide everything (the parts that say you're heading, if you're online or not, last log in, or whatever) except my default picture. I can't seem to find any codes that work, so please help out!How do I hide everything around my default picture on myspace?
You could get a short (aka hide everything) layout, or get some hide codes from http://www.dolliecrave.comHow do I hide everything around my default picture on myspace?
Go to www.freecodesource.com

on the left you should see ';codes';

click that %26amp; scroll down , you should see a big list of things you can hide on myspace 1.0 and 2.0



Hope I helped

v

v

v ( exact page )
myspacegens.com I'm telling you its the best and they wont put adds on your page, try them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment