Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I move items from my default account to another on my computer?

For some odd reason, my internet does not work on my default account on my computer, so I created another one, and it oddly does work on there. I don't know what the problem is, so I think I'm just going to move everything from one account to the other, but I don't know how. I thought that if you put something in the recycle bin that it would be there on the other account, but that is not the case. I need help. :/How do I move items from my default account to another on my computer?
you can go to my documents. then select the public documents folder or the shared documents. copy the files and documents that you want to transfer then paste in on the public or shared documents..log in to the account where you want to Transfer the files then go to my documents then click the public or shared documents folder then the files you pasted there would appear.How do I move items from my default account to another on my computer?
There are many kinds of such softwares if you google. And i prefer iTunes to iTunes Transfer to any other.

it can backup iTunes library and backup iTunes playlist, songs, video to computer and USB storage, transfer iTunes library to new computer, it can also transfer the with the iTunes utility you can backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files easily.



You can know more from: http://cucusoft-itunes-to-itunes-transfe鈥?/a>



Hope you can like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment