Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I put my myspace default picture a lil more larger?

So I need help by putting my myspace default picture a little more larger than how it is. cuz you know how you take a picture upside with your camara, it comes out normal size and I want to have it larger. I see other do it and I like it better than normal size, so can someone please tell me if its the camara you change it in or is it like a code? plz help!How do I put my myspace default picture a lil more larger?
here is the code:



%26lt;style%26gt;

.a {resize default picture}

.profileInfo td.text a img {width:300px;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



change it for whatever size you want.



this is the size width:300px just change the number

How do I put my myspace default picture a lil more larger?
is that what you mean?



How do you make your myspace default picture more larger?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment