Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the background of a default myspace layout?

I want to keep my myspace profile default but I want to change the background image (where it is gray) to a image I have selected from photobucket. What is the code for this?How do I change the background of a default myspace layout?
You can go to different sites that offer web layouts. There are a lot of them just search web layouts @ google, but some of them are offhuge, pyzam, or just click myspace layouts on the myspace search bar!!!How do I change the background of a default myspace layout?
What you really need is the code for doing this. I've posted it at the bottom of this. Put this underneath any code you have in your ';About Me'; section. It will change your background image.



%26lt;style type=';text/css';%26gt;



body {

background-image:url(';http://YOUR IMAGE URL GOES HERE';);







background-attachment:fixed;

background-position:top left;

}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment